Wednesday 12 March 2008

My Introduction Into The World of Blogging

Hello my name is Anjie and after looking at and enjoying other peoples blogs I thought I would attempt my own. The overall feeling I get from reading blogs is that they are predominantly about sharing, whether it be ideas, problems, achievements, lifestyle, sadness or joy. I like this aspect and I would love to share my ideas.
My background is in design and my interests are in the visual arts, especially crafts. I have had projects published in Conran Octopus books.

My favorite project was a lamp shade I designed.


I shall be publishing a FREE pattern and tutorial in my next post.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Anjie,
Thanks for visiting me and leaving a lovely comment about Edna. How impressive-being published! The lampshade looks great.